The history of the Puricelli Group was born in 1948 by Cav. Luigi Puricelli who was able to understand the development potential inherent in the use of plastic laminate. Today the Puricelli group is a reality divided into 5 production sites. In fact, it was transformed into a SPA in 1962 and built the new factory where it currently has its headquarters and production in Costamasnaga, (Lecco - Italy). In 1968 the Puriplast Hellas AE of Thessaloniki was born. In 1969 the Iberian Puriplast of Valencia was created. In 1984 the Puricelli HT of Teramo was added. In 1996 the Puriplast Tunisie plant in Soliman starts up. The company makes use of a technical office that develops constant technological research and allows the company to adapt promptly and competently to the precise requests of customers. Today Puricelli laminati, after having firmly established itself in various strategic sites in the Mediterranean basin, aims at continuous updating in order to always be able to maintain its quality and service standards. An adequate organization and commercial service allow Puricelli laminati to penetrate with incisiveness into new market areas and therefore to deal with production sectors where high technological and reliability standards are required.