Furniture hardware, furniture accessories and systems

News on products, companies, technologies and fairs for the production and marketing of furniture hardware, furniture accessories and semi-finished products for furniture.
Acimall: positive figures for the second quarter of 2014

Acimall has made some interesting data relating to the period from April to June this year. From now traditional economic survey, conducted on a representative sample, shows a decided increase in orders. In the second quarter of 2014, orders from the domestic market saw a growth of 32.9 per cent compared to the same period last year. Excellent results also in terms of sales over the border, with orders from overseas markets higher by 28.5 percent compared to April-June 2013 at the total orders rose by a substantial 28.7 percent. One thing certainly encouraging, but must be contextualized in the economic scenario of the reporting period, very positive, as the following months were not able to not be affected by heightened political tension, ethnic and religious in many markets, often strategic. A significant deviation which should be read also the light of the previous period (January-March 2014), we can certainly define “significantly depressed“. The rebound was nonetheless substantial, comforted by a similar trend reported by several other compartments of the Italian mechanical engineering. According to the data Ucimu-systems to produce, for example, machine tools for the metal in the same quarter registered a 14.4 per cent more than in the same quarter of 2013, a 38.2 per cent more round on the domestic market. Returning to the woodworking technology have to add that the order book stood at 2.9 months (it was 2.5 in the period January-March 2014) and the beginning of the rise in prices is estimated at stake 0.8 per cent, up from 0.6 per cent of the O end of March. The qualitative survey reveals that 42 percent of respondents indicating a positive trend in production, and 47 percent stable, while 11 percent declare a productive level down (it was 18 per cent in the previous three months). Employment is considered stationary by 84 percent of the sample and growth in the remaining 16 percent. Disappears, luckily, the forecast of 27 per cent of the sample of a further reduction of staff occurred in January-March. Available stocks are stable in 74 percent of the interviews, down 21 percent and growing in the remaining 5 percent. The forecast survey outlines the short-term dynamics of the sector. Despite the explosion of orders, for the foreseeable future entrepreneurs manifest some concern, demonstrating an economic environment particularly sensitive to international events, too often dramatic. With regard to the domestic market, 16 per cent of the sample indicates a decline, 79 per cent basically stable and 5 per cent growth (balance of less than 11, compared with the balance equal to 14 of January to March). 26 per cent of the sample is convinced that in the coming period there will be an increase in orders from abroad, which will instead be stable for 63 percent, while 11 percent expect a decline (positive balance of 15, was 46 in the previous quarter).